I need the answer please someone!!!!?
Asked: I need the answer please someone!!!!?
3If you are in a situation where drinks are being served, your first decision should be __________________.
To make sure everybody is having fun
To call the parents
To call the police
To think of your personal safety
5True or False: You can slow down to look at a collision if you're curious.
6True or False: It is legal to park on the right side of the roadway on a one-way street.
7All vehicles are required to have a white light that makes the license plate visible from __________.
8True or False – In terms of percent, beer has more alcohol than whiskey.
9True or False: If your brakes fail, slam on them as hard as possible.
10________ is a common clue to law enforcement that a driver is impaired.
Honking the horn
Showing the right-of-way
Driving in a straight line
11After receiving a license, 16 year olds may not drive between _________.
8 p.m. and 9 a.m.
11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
9 p.m. and 8 a.m.
10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
12True or False: 24 hours awake has the same effect as .1 blood alcohol level.
13True or False: Blood alcohol level can be reduced by drinking coffee.
14What does the SAMHSA stand for?
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
State Abuse Medical Health System Administration
Substance Abuse Method Help Services Association
Safety Automotive Medical Health Services Administration
15True or False: How quickly other drugs reach the bloodstream varies depending upon how the drug is put into the system and the type of drug, the age of the user, and the weight of the user.
16True or False: A law enforcement officer would consider speeding in marked construction areas aggressive driving behavior.
17When an individual consumes high protein food while drinking, the alcohol __________.
Will affect the food's taste
Remains in the stomach longer
Will cause nausea
Is absorbed more quickly
18________________ is one of the first adverse aspects of use of alcohol.
19In the State of Florida a first conviction for DUI can result in your vehicle being fitted with an ignition interlock for up to:
20The most critical thing to do before you pass another vehicle is:
Check to the right side
Check to the left side
Check to the rear
21True or False: Many young drivers don't believe there are risks associated with marijuana use.
22Careful driving requires appropriate reaction time, both simple and complex. Braking, and then shifting gears, followed by signaling, and then hitting the horn are examples of ______________ reaction time and are usually required in most driving situations.
All of these answers are correct
Simple and complex
23Loss of license is an example of ____________ problems caused by inappropriate use of alcohol and other drugs.
24True or False: You should select your mechanic before you experience vehicle failure.
25What percentage of alcohol is absorbed by the small intestine?
26In Florida, what age group had the highest rate of crashes in 2008?
25 – 29 years old
15 – 19 years old
20 – 24 years old
30 – 34 years old
27The use of alcohol can cause ____________________.
You to think more clearly with a deeper perception
Your visual acuity to increase
Quicker reactions while driving
Abuse, dependence, and addiction
28Your license will be revoked if you are found guilty of not stopping to give help when the vehicle you are driving is involved in a crash causing ____________.
Damage to another vehicle
A major traffic delay during rush hour
Death or personal injury
Damage of $500 or more
29School Warning Markings are __________ or yellow pavement markings that read SCHOOL ZONE.
30It is unlawful in the State of Florida for any person, ______________________, to be a passenger in the front seat of a motor vehicle unless such person is restrained by a safety belt.
Over the age of 75
Under the age of 12
sorry, do your own homework, this is 2013 and we have only seen this same thing around 50,000 times at least, since people have tried doing this years ago……..
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- Loss of license is an example of ____________ problems caused by inappropriate use of alcohol and other drugs
- when an individual consumes high protein food while drinking the alcohol __________
- If your brakes fail slam on them as hard as possible
- True or False: If your brakes fail slam on them as hard as possible
- Careful driving requires appropriate reaction time both simple and complex Braking and then shifting gears followed by signaling and then hitting the horn are examples of ______________ reaction time and are usually required in most driving situations
- true or false if your brakes fail slam on them as hard as possible
- Careful driving requires appropriate reaction time both simple and complex Braking and then shifting gears followed by signaling and then hitting the horn are examples of ______________ reaction time and are usually required in most driving situations Sim
- the first adverse aspects of use of alcohol
- what percentage of alcohol is absorbed by the small intestine? 50-60% 60-70% 70-80% 80-90%